ONE TOTAL: WORLD DAY FOR SAFETY IN BULGARIA
On April 23rd Total E&P Bulgaria and Total Bulgaria EOOD (M&S) had the pleasure to organize the World Day for Safety.
35 participants including representatives from 3 contractors of TOTAL in Bulgaria attended the event, whose objective has been to discuss major shared themes that illustrate the importance of Safety as a core value of the Group, to raise awareness and to share good practices, information and experience.
The event held in Sofia, scheduled the following themes:
- The theme for World Day for Safety “Objective: Zero Fatal Accidents, For Me, For You, For All” focused on safety driving and work on height was presented by Kevin Hannaford, General Manager E&P Bulgaria.
- Total Group Golden Rules presented by Total E&P HSE Team
- Lessons learned presented by Halliburton Company and Unimasters Logistics Company
- “Work on height” Workshop
- The specificity of driving in Bulgaria and Safety Driving Tips presented by Safety Driving Academy
- Practical activities with simulators
After the first part, Total team went along with the guests to participate in attractive activities testing driving skills: “Alco Eyes” (simulating changes in vision, reactions and balance when walking with alcohol) and 3D realistic Driving Simulator.
All employees of the Bulgaria Mall business center were invited to attend the attractive activities and more than 70 participants enjoyed the simulators.
Light reflectors and car aromatizators with Total Safety Commitments for driving were distributed to all comers.
Stands for testing driving skills
Workshop "Work on height"
One Total in Bulgaria